You just go sailing, and we take care of all the rest!
Membership sailing at SailTime provides all of the pleasures without any of the hassles, commitment or traditional costs associated with sailboat ownership. When you join SailTime, you pay only a fraction of the costs. Your cost per use with SailTime is significantly less for a comparable charter boat. Scheduling is open 24/7 and is instant. And you’ll be completely familiar with your membership boat; no confusion about where or how to operate equipment and systems.
Some of the benefits as a Member
- Members design their sailing calendar using an online scheduling system
- Guaranteed access that’s affordable, hassle-free and easy to schedule – 24/7
- Make instant sailing reservations or plan up to a year in advance
- Just the annual fee, i.e., no dockage, insurance, or maintenance costs
- Top quality boats that are professionally managed
- Worldwide access through the SailTime Plus program
- A low commitment of 12 months
We offer 2 affordable levels of Membership for you to consider…. (drop down menu for below list similar to sailing school page drop down menu)
7 uses/month Classic Membership is our most popular level. Sailors love it because it offers the most flexible and affordable “full time” sailing option on the water. More sailing time than any other club or charter offering in the world! Classic Members can also jump on their boat with short notice using our “as available”36-hour rule which waives the usage rules when you reserve your sailing time inside 36 hours of your departure time.
3 uses/month Lite Membership is perfect for the sailor who doesn’t have much time to sail. Kid’s soccer games, golf, work; they can take over your weekends, making it hard to do what’s important, sail! We also find this level to be a good way for someone to start sailing who isn’t sure how much time they are going to be able to devote. Lite members are allocated 3 uses every month, then have the ability to buy additional time within 24 hours.
Why Go Sailing With Us?
- Having the boat close to where you work or live gives you easier more frequent access to your vessel versus other charter programs at remote locations that require additional costs of flights, hotels, etc…Go sailing with friends, family co-workers after work or on the weekends on a regular basis. Not only will you get more time on the water you also pay substantially less when comparing the associated costs with other charter options or private boat ownership.