2015 Beneteau Oceanis 55, well equipped, well maintained and lightly used.
Beautiful to look at, easy to maneuver and comfortable to live in. The Oceanis 55 is a user-friendly yacht, equipped with multiple safety and performance solutions. On board, balance, comfort and style complement each other to provide owners and guests an unrivaled sailing experience.
Sailing the vessel is a dream with standard design features found on the Oceanis 55 such as double rudders, chinned hull, mast stepped further back for better balance coupled with optional features equipped on this vessel like self-tacking headsail, in mast roller furling, code zero, electric winches, autopilot and all the running rigging led aft into the cockpit.
Docking is not a problem in any situation whether on a windy day or in a tight spot with the equipped Dock and Go option which allows complete maneuverability by joystick control allowing the vessel to spin, move side to side, on an angle etc.…whatever the approach may call for, handle it with complete confidence and relaxation.
When moored, the rear platform turns into a terrace on the water’s edge to slip in and out of the sea whilst the four large sunbathing areas are an open invitation to relaxation. Down below a very comfortable 3 cabin 2 head layout equipped with all the creature comforts including air conditioning with reverse cycle heat, washer/dryer, hot water heater, dishwasher, fresh water electric toilets, icemaker, slatted bed base supports and so much more.
See further below this description for full list of optional equipment on board this remarkable vessel.
Owner loves vessel but wants to move up in size.
Vessel was commissioned spring of 2015, homeported in NYC area and took a few trips in the northeast.
This is a great deal when comparing replacement value for vessel with same options is well over 800K
- Yanmar 75 HP with Dock and Go
- Bow Thruster
- 3 Cabin 2 Head Alpi Mahogany layout
- Sail Locker
- Shoal Keel
- Leather Salon Cushions
- Upgraded Trim Level Exclusive Package
- (4) Zeus 2 Chart plotters at Helm stations
- B&G Wifi
- B&G Radar 4G
- B&G Autopilot with independent helm station keypad control
- B&G V50 VHF with H50 wireless handheld
- B&G Wi-Fi Module
- B&G AIS transmit/receive
- Windlass control and chain counter at helm station
- (4) Harken Electric 2 speed winches
- Asymmetric Spinnaker Rigging
- Self-Tacking Headsail rigging
- In Mast roller furling main
- Self-tacking jib
- 105% genoa
- Selden Code Zero rigging system with screecher sail
- 88Lb Delta Anchor with over 300 ft. of galvanized chain and rode
- Remote Control Transom
- White composite steering wheels
- Steering Wheel covers
- Cockpit Table cover
- Cockpit Teak Floor
- Cockpit Teak Seats
- Teak Decks
- Cockpit Table Refrigerator
- Cockpit Cushions
- Custom Dodger with Polycarbonate glass
- Custom Bimini with removable connector flap to arch
- Additional Water tank
- 9KW Diesel Generator
- Chilled water Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Fusion Stereo Entertainment System
- Interior Bose speakers
- Exterior Fusion Speakers at helm and arch with separate zone control and upgraded amplifier
- Washer Dryer Combo Unit
- Electric hidden TV lift with entertainment wiring and TV
- Electric Salon Table
- Electric Toilets with Fresh water supply
- Grey Padding in cabins
- Interior carpets for cabins
- Slatted bed bases for each cabin
- Grey Blue Gelcoat Hull