Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 54hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2007
Haverstraw Marina 614 Beach Road
West Haverstraw, New York, US, 10993
The Cyclades 43.3 is offered with 3 cabins and 3 head compartments. After a gorgeous day in the sun, to be able to retreat to your own cabin and head compartment is part of the pleasure appreciated by everyone. In the "day" version the saloon has enough space for 8 people. In the "night" version the central settee cleverly converts to a full double berth. The good chart table with library and stowage will be the favourite den for the boat's master.
- Self-draining cockpit with non-slip GRP floor.
- Good sized cockpit benches with non-slip finish.
- Cockpit coamings: very comfortable and safe.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves -quick and easy to put up, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with oddments locker, glass holder, bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward sloping panel for fitting the electronic navigation screen.
- For maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing the cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to starboard and port.
- Cold water cockpit shower to starboard.
- Liferaft locker built into deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged gate over liferaft locker to close off cockpit and for easy access to bathing platform.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- A "diamond point" non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- The deck is reinforced under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck moulding gives the deck a perfect finish.
- 1 engine battery (12 V, 110 A).
- 2 service batteries (12 V - 2 x 140 A).
- Back-lit electrical panel with 16 x 12 V switches and 3 x 110 V switches.
- 12 V circuit is protected by fuses (one per switch).
- 110 V circuit doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a 30mA general differential breaker on the panel.
- 25 A battery charger.
- Battery state alarm on panel.
- Electrical shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).110 V cabin electrical sockets
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 watertight speakers in cockpit.
- Bi-colour navigation light on pulpit.
- Stern light on transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Headroom: 2.02 m.
- Laminated work surface surrounded by wood handrail.
- Plastic wastebin under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving for stowage along hull.
- Gimballed 2 burner gas stove and oven.
- 2 T4 opening ports, 171 x 627, in coachroof.
- 170 L ice box with 12 V refrigeration unit (top opening).
- Stainless steel open bow pulpit.
- 2 stainless steel stern rails.
- Lifebuoy support, ensign staff support and outboard motor bracket.
- Two rows of lifelines supported by 2 stainless steel double stanchions and 6 vertical stanchions surround the boat. These are fitted to stainless steel bases.
- 2 large gates in guardrails.
- 4 stainless steel handrails to coachroof.
- Engine: Yanmar 54 HP with shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull mould.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank (220 litres) under aft starboard berth, with electric gauge connected to electrical panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater filter.
- The hull is single-skinned balsa sandwich construction with reinforcement points.
- A built-in structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder etc) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The inner moulding with its perfect surface gives extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier.
- A skeg is moulded into the hull to protect the propeller shaft.
- Osmosis prevention is by the use of a vinylester.
- The gelcoat is white.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Great Hudson Sailing Center
cell: (917) 312-9464